View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #33
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
LMAO........Kobe has tried to show guys like you what happens if he passes to these clowns and doesn't shoot so much.......the Lakers lose and then people complain.......you can't please everyone

What game did he ever shoot the Lakers out of a 20 point lead in his career??? The Lakers were in no danger of losing the game to the Bobcats....none whatsoever, you don't seem to understand that
This is not the same team that has beaten the Lakers in the past

Obviously you missed the Olympics if you really think Kobe won't pass the ball to GOOD players who will actually COMPETE TO WIN. Do we have that now on this team

DK,

You're missing my point of what I would like to see out of Kobe. He is an extremist in the way he plays. He's either shooting way too much, or he's passing way too much. He doesn't look to take advantage of opportunities. If he is shooting a lot during games, and he sees a wide open three point shooter, he will shoot with two guys on him, because today hes in shooting mode. If hes wide open under the basket, but hes passing today, he makes a pass to a covered man. He doesn't have a balance!!! For Christ sakes it would do my heart, and my high blood pressure a favor, if the guy made the correct decision every time down the court.

Do you think all of Kobe's decisions are great decisions?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote