View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #35
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I agree with everything you said......every bit of it.
My point is that THIS is who he is, at this age he is not going to change.....if you expect him to change you will lose your mind.
You have to take the good with the bad......I think things have worked out perfectly all things considered. The energy that guys spend complaining about him would be much better spent on the guys who aren't doing a damn thing on our team.....and we have a ton of them!!!!!
If Kobe had better teammates or teammates who were playing up to their ability and were giving an all out effort, Kobe would trust them....who the hell can he trust on this team right now??? Mini-Mamba aka G-Lock???

Finally! We've met at the common ground. *sigh of relief*

Well, I personally felt that guys like Kapono, McRoberts, and Murphy were proven players. Kobe just has to trust his tools. He can't make the excuse that he doesn't have help anymore IMO.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote