View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you were a NBA player, would you judge teammates based on what they make?

On some level, I think it'd be impossible to ignore that. I'm sure at some point if I were producing, making something like 3 million a year while my teammate was not producing, maybe not as committed to the game as me yet making 11 million, I bet I'd object on some level, if only internally. Logic says all that should go right out the window because we'd all be millionaires but the realistic part of me thinks it'd still rub me wrong.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote