View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #7
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What a difference exercise makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I just did 2 miles on the treadmill tonight, I did 3 yesterday and 2 on Wednesday. I feel so much better right now than I did a few days ago.
I started running 21 days ago. Out of those 21 days I've ran 14 days and was sick or resting on 7 of those. In 21 days I've lost 14.4 pounds.

It'll be interesting to see what happens the next few days because before Thursday I was running maybe 30 minutes and burning about 300 calories.

On Thursday I ran 2 hours straight with rest walking in between and burned approx 131 carbs, 825 calories in 7.25 miles. Today I ran for 2h20 minutes, burned 151 carbs, 1013 calories in 8.75 miles.

Between yesterday and today I lost 1.2 pounds. But so far everything has been awesome. When I get down to around 200 I'll probably start mixing in some strength training.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote