View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #12
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What a difference exercise makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
Congrats man

I honestly suck at running. I run for about 12 mins straight and give up. Keep up the good work.
I can't run at 12 minutes straight. I'll run at like 5-6 mins, then rest walk for about 2-3 minutes then pump it back up again. Don't feel bad about running the whole freakin' time. They keep is to keep the heart-rate up and not just shut it down. You'll feel a lot better if you go for 30-60 minutes of running mostly then walking in-between. Usually I'll run at 6-8MPH for about 5 minutes, then walk for 1-2 minutes in between that. I tried 10MPH yesterday which is the max and I can't keep up with it yet. I did it for 25 seconds and I was like' F*ck, f*ck, f*ck" and turned it down with the quickness because I was going to lose control and fall of the treadmill.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote