View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:17 AM   #14
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What a difference exercise makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen
I hear you there. I, too, eat too much at night. It's definitely a difficult habit to curb, but it makes a significant difference when you do.

My brother stands at 6'4.5" and, at around this time last year, he weighed 245 lbs. Today, he weighs around 175. He accomplished this primarily through a lot of jogging, and a significant change in his eating habits. I can't have my 25 year old brother in better shape than me.

My goal is to lose 20-25 pounds in the next 2.5 months or so. Can any of the more knowledgeable posters here tell me if that's a realistic goal or not? I've already cut back on the vast majority of my negative eating habits, and I'm willing to include any sort of cardiovascular exercise into my regimen.
It's easier for me to do because I have a treadmill in my house. Otherwise if you have to go somewhere to exercise or go outside when it's cold, it's much harder to get motivated. Otherwise you can always do something like P90X or Insanity as well.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote