View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:29 AM   #23
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What a difference exercise makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
I don't eat junk food generally (maybe once every 3-4 weeks?), but I do overeat when I eat. Stupid, I know, but I have a tough time stopping. I try to have a protein-filled breakfast - a couple eggs, some cheese, tomato chunks and a banana. After that just kinda random, but decently healthy stuff for snacks, lunch, snacks, and dinner...

Bad? Good? Really bad?
I'm no expert, but if you're not seeing any changes in a month you might want to change it.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote