View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 06:17 AM   #1
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The season couldn't have gone any worse

We're 8-15. Not good enough to make the playoffs and not bad enough to be a lottery team.
That's the worst possible scenario because we won't get a protected top5 pick in one of the best drafts in a while.

Also Mike D'Antoni is still here.

I should also add two heartbreaking losses against the Bulls and Celtics on top of that.

I didn't expect this even in my worst nightmares.
At first I expected us to be a 38-28 team. After the first struggles I expected us to be a .500 team.
But I couldn't have imagined the Knicks will be a 8-15 team after more than a third of the season even in my worst nightmares.

Last edited by Clutch : 02-04-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote