View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 09:37 AM   #28
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What a difference exercise makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
Dude I'm the same way.

Last year about this time I was around 190. I decided I wanted to lose just 10 pounds; so I started eating healthier and would do my best at running outside and on the treadmill. I became a little too obsessed with what went into my body that I ended up dropping down to 140 pounds in just a few months. I'm about 160 now. My problem now is that my junk food cravings are back and I can't stop eating junk. Yesterday for example I just ate a good healthy dinner. A half hour later I had the worst craving for something sweet, next thing you know I am raiding the cupboard and fridge eating just about everything. I wasn't even hungry.

For me I think a big problem is that this time of year always makes me a little depressed. It's cold, there is not a whole lot to do, and for some reason I turn to food.
It's the obesegenes getting to you!
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote