View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #38
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker

Lakerfreak......apparently your view of PROVEN and my view of proven are two different things......the guys you call proven haven't won anything......hitting a few shots in meaningless games on losing teams doesn't mean crap to me......i'm not saying they are not good players....but proven???
I mean could any of those guys take over 1 game out of 10 if we let them shoot away 20+ shots? I say no way in hell.

So let me continue this portion, how many guys on other teams can take over games? Don't count superstars, because they all take over games.

They're just role players. they do their part. I look at a guy like Kapono, and Murphy, and I say "hey, these guys have found a way to stay in the league for a decade or more...they're doing something right." Then they go to different teams, and their role never changes. Kapono hits the three....always was known for that, Murphy is a rebounding complimentary player that hits his open shots and makes other unproven guys like Goudelock look good.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote