View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 06:27 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just found out I live in the same building as Michael Huff...Raiders FS

I wouldnt know who Huff was if I passed him on the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I don't know...

I don't know...

what if I just rang his door bell and asked him if he wanted to throw the football around...and I am wearing his jersey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wapm5...layer_embedded

Better movie that relates to your situation.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote