View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 08:45 AM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Seattle to get a new team by fall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife

so true. repped

Man I plan on moving to Vancouver in a few years, I wish they'll get a team by then.
City is nice. SO many chinese. (not that its bad ). The problem was it was far, and had a perecption issue, which dumbass steve francis did not help.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote