Thread: Ankle breakers
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #14
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ankle breakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
Yeah, I guess ankle breakers is pretty broad. I usually consider it an ankle breaker if it gets a reaction from the other players. I'll be honest though, I love to dribble and probably do so too much and I do get a few turn overs a day but when it works it works.
I clearly asked how many dudes you dropped.

But I wouldn't be too surprised if you get a "reaction" from your defender every game.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote