View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #53
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Seattle to get a new team by fall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
I like the logo. I don't like the colors or the numbers on the jerseys, but the quality is great.
I personally love the colors. No one has brown in the NBA right? So if the Thunder take a shit on someone, they almost literally will look like shit.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote