View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #46
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Apologies, but I'm actually very private which is why I never participated in the bio thing on this site that you all did, which was very interesting I have to say.
I will say that I have been involved with AAU coaching and the Sports and Entertainment field for a long time......probably wouldn't be good if people I deal with were to find me on here Only 1 person on here knows me and I trust him
I trust you too
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote