View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:18 AM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: At what point this season will a fire be lit under Deron's ass?

big, strong PG's generally struggle to guard speedy PG's. even during kidd's prime, he often needed kittles with his long arms to guard the other point.

one thing about deron, he had a pretty badass defensive team behind him in jerry sloan's jazz. i mean, more than just bigs to back him up. i had to stop watching the jazz at a certain point because their borderline dirty tactics got me pretty upset. but no question, they were effective tactics.

d-will needs a team that complements him, and i don't think he has that right now...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote