Thread: Ankle breakers
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ankle breakers

I dropped to in the last 2 years of playing that I remember. I think there was a 3rd aswell. I've only be playing bball for 2 years so yeah ... But most memorable one. I just subbed in, playing in Adelaide in FASASA, some Filipino league. The ball was on the 45* at the 3pt line, I ran up to the top of the 3 to receive the pass. Once I caught it my defender who stayed back shuffled along to get on front of me, I threw a jab step in the direction that he was shuffling, he must've thought that I was going to drive cause he took a really quick step then he realized I didn't actually take off and I saw his reaction to try to shift back the other way and he just lost it, completely on the ground, I then just one stepped and passed the other direction. He never left me alone that game and I didn't even do anything lol
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote