View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #76
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jordan not winning yet at Lebron's age is not the same thing: STOP BRINGING IT UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cteach111
Most people here don't really care that he's failed guy because the truth is.. is that he still has time to make that up. He's 27 years old; still younger than Jordan was when he won his first title. That's all the supporters care about. People only believe he has time to rack up the titles because Jordan racked up the titles at a later stage in his career. That's all there is to it.

I can't really argue with those facts either. I just don't think the Miami experiment will play out like so many think here.

I really wouldn't say Jordan racked up titles at a later stage of his career though. He won in his 7th season. Lebron's in his 9th now.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote