View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #69
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin picture thread. Linsanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller562
I gotta say, I'm not even racially sensitive but I ask you guys... why does it seem more acceptable to make fun of Asians than any other race? I mean... I understand its funny... but calling them wierd, making fun of accents, dumpling references, mocking asian parents, and kung fu. How is this any different than,

Black people < making fun of fried chicken, ghetto fabulous, ebonics, etc.
Hispanics < eating beans, mowing lawns, speaking like a cholo, etc.

It's the same sh*t... moderators/admin would of banned any thread with references to that. I know its a basketball forum and Asian's are far and few... but am I wrong to see this double standard?

Stop making issues where there are none.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote