View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #32
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who's the softest player in the NBA?

If Carmelo were a coward, he wouldn't have run up to help Smith at the very beginning. A coward runs from a situation like that. I have seen it many times.

I got into a big brawl in a supermarket about 10 years ago. One of my friends ran away through the produce section, while we are all fighting in the loose candy section. He is a coward.

The funny thing is, the one who ran is the reason we got into the fight in the first place.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote