View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 08:24 AM   #18
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ever get with a girl you work with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
DON'T DO IT!

This situation has been replayed millions of times and it almost never ends well.

Try your best to avoid it, to get over her, there isn't a clear easy way out, but it seems like you like her and it's not just sexual which is the worst. Look for the slightest flaw and magnify that shit if it helps you get over her. Cause if you don't soon, it'll end badly.

Yeah I've turned down a few lays in the workplace - easy to do when that's all it is. But this girl is funny/smart/sexy/etc. Definitely got me messed up in the head to even be thinking about it. I've only been stuck like this 2 times before.

I'm going to keep playing the long game but damn, if I bump into her out one night or end up traveling with her for work it will be impossible. Maybe I can get her fired...
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote