View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #24
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ever get with a girl you work with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
Yeah I've turned down a few lays in the workplace - easy to do when that's all it is. But this girl is funny/smart/sexy/etc. Definitely got me messed up in the head to even be thinking about it. I've only been stuck like this 2 times before.

I'm going to keep playing the long game but damn, if I bump into her out one night or end up traveling with her for work it will be impossible. Maybe I can get her fired...

I wrote about my experience last year.

It was hell for me for 6 long months, I simply couldn't function at work. If she was there I spent my time trying to spend time with her, when she wasn't there, I spent my time thinking about her. I was like you, this girl is pretty, cute, sweet, sexy, she was my type to a tee. There's other girls where I work, some that are wayyy hotter, and not to brag, but some of them want me (badly). But I don't care for them at all. This girl tho, drove me crazy like only 1 other girl has in my life.

But there was some major problems.

For starters, we work together... and I've been there and done that, and it doesn't work well, unless it's purely sexual... even then.

And worst part of all.....

She's married with a kid, I'm engaged.

I tried my hardest to get over her, but I couldn't. So I finally told her how I felt.

I can't stand her now, she's a selfish c#nt attention whore. Not because she didn't feel the same, on the contrary. She never told me how she felt, even tho if we kept hanging out with each other, both of us would've fallen in love and she would've left her husband. She actually told my other co-worker how I "messed things up". And as we all know women, she had a plan... my guess is she wanted me to breakup with my fiancÚ so we could have a shot.

Moral of this long winded story is, it's gonna end up badly 90% of the time.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote