View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #27
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ever get with a girl you work with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
damn 5 years, sorry, feel for you dude, I went through same thing but only lasted 2 years and ended when I turned 16 so isn't quite the same but that sucks dick.

After that I learned to never let yourself get in to friend zone of girls I meet who I feel attracted to after getting to know them at first. Kiss of death.
yeah... it was definitely a learning experience. thankfully it came at a time in my life where i'm finally gaining some confidence and i can deal without falling off the map. i just need to learn to get out there and f*ck some women haphazardly without it turning into a 'thing'. never done that but i've learned how charming i really am with a bit of a serpent tongue, so i'm expecting big things in the near future. just gotta put myself out there.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote