View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #928
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Does the infection lobbies count for stats or is it just for fun? I noticed in one lobby guys were using glitches where you couldnt kill them but they could kill you. Getting non stop moabs.

This game I can only tolerate a lil bit. Play 4-5 games then I'm at the point of being done with it for the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
They adding 5 more prestiges. Not sure how soon though

What the hell? Why?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote