View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #25
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: kevin loves 25.6 ppg and 13.9 rebounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRose1899
I don't notice it at all, I can see pekovic playing great but seeing boxscore I feel like wtf for Love

Well.. at least its great for fantasy player

I know exactly what you mean and can see where you are coming from. He does things so quietly...that said no PF does things as dominant as he does in most areas.

There isn't a better power forward out there right now. I think LA from Portland is right up there too. Dirk when he gets his shit together will of course be up there too.

Problem is Kevin won't get the Love until Wolves become more than a sub 500 team. Thats the true measurement of a top top power forward.
All Net is online now   Reply With Quote