View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #22
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dunk contest participants announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
I mean, there really isn't too much that anyone can do that is new. I don't consider jumping over the hood of a Kia, new. It's just a gimmick.
That was actually the sorriest attempt to do an impressive dunk of Griffin's career. Clearly a commercial, made me wonder if it was all just rigged. I'm going to do something rare: Give credit to Vince Carter. The NBA needs a guy like him with insane talent to come along again and impress. Athletic non-NBA players put out vids of tricks all the time.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote