View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #22
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dunk contest participants announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
I mean, there really isn't too much that anyone can do that is new. I don't consider jumping over the hood of a Kia, new. It's just a gimmick.
That was actually the sorriest attempt to do an impressive dunk of Griffin's career. Clearly a commercial, made me wonder if it was all just rigged. I'm going to do something rare: Give credit to Vince Carter. The NBA needs a guy like him with insane talent to come along again and impress. Athletic non-NBA players put out vids of tricks all the time.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote