View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #40
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dunk contest participants announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Yall are all wrong, this will be one of the best contests in years. No BS props, no predetermined winner, no agenda.

Iman Shumpert.

Anyway, I remember seeing Chase Budinger in a high school dunk contest. He didn't do anything spectacular. Won the contest with a run of the mill windmill dunk. Then again, his competition wasn't doing much worth gloating about anyway.

I have doubts that this dunk contest will be noteworthy but I'll still watch it.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote