View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #77
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: wtfff chase fuggin budiingerr?? why isnt lebrn in the dunk contest

Since this year's dunk contest is entirely based on fan votes, I bet LeBron would win by doing simple one-handed dunks. A lot of LBJ dick riders would consider it the GOAT dunk contest.

Anyway, Chase Budinger isn't a bad dunker at all. I remember him in a high school dunk contest several years back. He didn't do anything noteworthy, but he did win. I think that's what's most important.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote