View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #93
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dunk contest participants announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
Man tired of ppl underpreciating Iggy, his dunks were INSANE.
Just as good if not better then J-Rich's.
Iguodala is clearly an awesome dunker but there's something about his style I just can't put my finger on. I think his finishes are anti-climatic, like DeRozan's in his first dunk contest. He definitely dunks the ball, but there's little hand-rim interaction/follow-through. The limited hand-rim contact works when it's a player extending from the depths a la Dwight and Blake because there's still extreme power behind. With Iggy though, a few of his finishes in his contest looked a little sterile while the others weren't terribly clean.

I'm probably doing a horrible job of trying to break it down scientifically. There was just something, on some level, missing.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote