View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Let us all look at the positives (please read)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
I'd say Pau Gasol has been huge for LA this year. He has really picked up his game as of late and has become our most consistent player. He has 7 straight double doubles and that began on the lengthy road trip. In the last 7 games, he is averaging 18.6 ppg, 14 rpg, 3apg and 1.7 bpg. This is a guy who was basically traded pre season and has been involved in just about every trade rumor there is. I credit him being a consummate professional and having a much stronger mentality than I initially thought. This is a player who got the Lakers over the hump to get the Lakers 2 titles. I love what Pau is bringing to the floor right now. He is all business.

Wow, I didnt catch that. 7 straight double doubles on 14 rebounds eh? Almost two blocks. Not bad. His great play is going to be necessary over the course of the season.

I was all for him being gone, but after he'd improved lately, I have calmed down, and actually got a little happy with him. As long as he is trying the way he is now, he always will have a place on this team.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote