View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trail Blazers slumping lately, give up big lead to Clippers yesterday

I've given up all hope for this season. I'm hoping for a single tank year and a mini-rebuild around Aldridge/Batum this summer. I say tank the rest of the season, trade Wallace for a few picks, re-sign Batum, and see what happens. Also, let Felton walk (and Crawford?) and try to sign a new PG with the incoming capspace.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote