Old 02-18-2012, 07:08 AM   #58
Thirty Two
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Thirty Two has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Clipper-Nation Roll Call!

Favorite Clippers Player: Blake Griffin

Favorite Clipper of the Past: ?

Number of Clipper Games Attended: 0

Other Fav. Teams (All Sports): Dundee United (UK Football), New England Patriots

Why you became a Clippers fan: They were the team I enjoy watching the most on ESPN ( and to go against the norm of every casual basketball fan who always seems to choose to be a Lakers Fan

Anything else? Feel free to add more: I've always enjoyed playing Basketball whether in real life or the Video games but I've never really followed a team. I used to like Jordan and the bulls when I was a kid but they were pretty much the only team I knew of. In recent times I enjoyed playing the NBA games as Denver Nuggets due to liking Carmelo Anthony but when I started to watch on ESPN it was the Clippers who immediately grabbed my attention. Be patient with me as I'm pretty much a basketball noob (I always seem to lose at NBA 2K on Xbox live lol)

Hopefully you guys can educate me and help me become a more knowledgable basketball fan. One day I hope to make it across the pond to attend a game and experience the NBA first hand as all I get over here on ESPN is the occasional Clippers game and highlights from other games that aren't shown.
Thirty Two is offline   Reply With Quote