View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #6
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Futurama vs South Park vs Family Guy vs Simpson

futurama - i always liked it, but it's not getting any better with time. it's clever on the surface but pretty worthless satire.

family guy - gotta be the most pointless 'adult' cartoon i've ever seen. even seth macfarlane thinks its garbage.

south park - gets weird, self-indulgent and incredibly obnoxious at times. not to mention, trey & matt doing all the voices is beyond tired. but for all that, the issues raised and satire level are as cutting-edge as it gets.

simpsons - used to be a great show and was single-handedly responsible for all these new shows. hasn't been worth a piss since the late 90's, however.

king of the hill - smart, quality show, but got a little watered down somewhere along the line. awhile back i read that that was because of some network directives.

WINNER - south park, easily. not for charm, but for guts and talent. KOTH is first alternate.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote