View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #43
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Futurama vs South Park vs Family Guy vs Simpson

The Simpsons is as good as it ever was. Either people overrate the early years, or they are underrating current episodes. Or maybe's people tastes are changing. It's easily the smartest, funniest, and most enjoyable of the bunch.

South Park has great social commentary and can be very funny, but its also uneven. Some episodes are just really stupid. You can tell they made it up last minute. But still has some amazing episodes as well.

Futurama I never watched enough of. I think I just don't care for the characters or the premise or something. Can't get into it but the comedy you can tell is very good and well written.

I don't mention that last show. Complete garbage.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote