View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #45
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Futurama vs South Park vs Family Guy vs Simpson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
LOL, that analogy is so terrible and so far off base that if I didn't know any better I'd think you were 16. Bah, too many kids on here who lack perspective.

Keep dreaming. Your response makes me think you're 12. Too many people here trying to act smart and confrontational who just end up looking stupid.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote