View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 01:17 AM   #76
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYOrangeMan
Hmm, honestly; I hope he doesnt re-sign with the Cavs / Re-signs then trade? Maybe the Sixers could draw up a trade involving the AIs for LeBron. LeBron + Benny Wallace + Dalembert?
Just my 2 cents....
I'm sure people that are not Cavs fans probably don't care or want him to go elsewhere.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote