View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What happened to the Garden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
We used to boo (and sometimes cheer) guys like Reggie Miller, Michael Jordan, etc. and I can't remember if we had MVP chants for anyone...

Today, we boo Kris Humphries, and a rookie named Isaiah Thomas as if we have any reason to...as if they were long time nemesis' like a Miller, or a member of the 90's Heat squad. Opposing players used to have to earn their boo's on our floor..On top of that we have a new MVP chant every few months (i fear the day Novak gets MVP chants).

I know most of you don't mind it but it's so fairweather these days and I guess times change. I still love the DE-FENSE chant down the stretch of a tight game though.

Just had to vent

Normally,I'd agree with you. But after agreeing to watch an episode of the Kardashians with my wife, I realize why women hate him so much. Who would have thought you could watch that show and HE be the biggest douche out of all of them. He's a str8 d!ckhead. I don't get the Isaiah Thomas booing. I guess because he was named after Zeke.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote