View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #25
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Southland is coming back in January!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
They ruined any tension that scene built five seconds later with the preview for next weeks show. Hate it when they do that.
lol yeah

i saw john with the patch on his neck and even though relief came over me i was like wtfff why they go and do that

but yeah, ending was insane. wtf

whole sammy and ben drama is bs imo, unless it's leading up to something crazy.

i love this show though, they feed the audience with a lot of action. there is no single climax point during the show, which is insane but when you think about it, just about every scene is densely packed with action. there is no other show like it on tv.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote