View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #611
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
spend some time on getting barter perks and then try and smith some of the higher grade weapons (dragon armor, daedra weapons and armor) and sell them

also if you do barter levelling before you do the dark brotherhood and thieves guild side quests your money will skyrocket

Yeah, my language skills have really skyrocketed from the constant selling and buying. But I have yet to apply any perks really to that area. I am wearing a helmet that somehow increases my bardering though.

I also seem to have broken a few of the miscelaneous missions. There's one of those bird people witch type things I was supposed to kill one for the other who was in a cage. I left her in the cage and went and killed the other, then came back and let her out to bring her to show her, but it won't clear.
There's also a bounty I'm supposed to collect from Skald, that won't appear on the map at all.
And then I've finally found two flawless saphire's to give to somebody, but that won't appear on the map either now.

I've only recently discovered that it's impossible to perk everything all the way up (without modding the game), and you can't complete every mission by definition (like joining the Stormcloaks eliminates any chance of joining the legion), so you can't technically go through the completionist method game play that I use to suck all the enjoyment out of everything I do. So I'm sort of resigned to the fact that I need to just go through what I can in the way I see fit and be done with it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote