View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #951
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All-Star 2012: NBA Slam Dunk Contest discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Jason Richardson already done that shit.
http://youtu.be/hSS9RJnZ4Ok

Interesting...I read that Vince Carter and J-Rich said they don't like to practice dunks for slam dunk contest cause it would ruin them so they rather come up freestyle and usually would make it.
I actually have heard Vince state on numerous occasions that his 2000 contest dunks were indeed all made up on the spot, as you said. If that is to be believed, my wonder has always been: What were his original plans?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote