View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #955
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All-Star 2012: NBA Slam Dunk Contest discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
I remember Vince Carter told Shaq that he was going to do 720 but Shaq ruined and told everybody that VC gonna to do 720.....so VC decided not to do. VC should have kept his mouth shut and surprised the shit out of everybody or he just lied that he can't do 720?
Actually, my interpretation over the years was that Shaq was just making things up for TNT. He said that during a random sideline interview off the cusp during the contest. I mean, I guess he could have known something we didn't, but I never took it as being legitimate.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote