View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #30
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Actually it's in the middle of the day in Sweden, cutie.
And idiot, I never challenged that, I challenged that Wilt could dunk from the FT-line with 3 small steps..

Now I couldn't care what Tex Winter says but I think it's possible that Wilt could do it with full speed.

There is no piece of historical evidence to ever suggest he ran full speed. All historical evidence, quite contrarily, is extremely specific and describes in detail how he took just 3 steps. In fact, 3 steps is literally his exact approach method to practice and compete in the high jump - which also falls within this exact time period. Another Coincidence?
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/Vid...lain-high-jump

So I'll ask again, did Wilt take 3 steps to dunk a free throw?

Yes, or No

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 02-26-2012 at 06:41 AM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote