View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #55
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlauber

We also have this footage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EpVZS26BUs

Now, Dickwad USED to demand VIDEO footage (even though there was very little of ANY footage back then), and now we have EXACTLY that. A VIDEO, in which a Wilt has little time to react, and has to go straight-up (no running start), and his fingertips are clearly near the top of the backboard

Misleading angle, and haha, if we are supposed to believe the colouring in that video then Wilt's arm is almost as long as him from top to toe... It's not a legit angle, moron.

Just look at his arm when the creator coloured it, how the hell can his arm be almost as long as himself..

Quote:

We also have the highly respected Philly sports icon, Sonny Hill, who witnessed Chamberlain touching the top of the backboard, as well as longtime Sixer trainer Al Domenico also making that claim.

"witnessed"...
Quote:

THEN, we have the VIDEO conversation in which TEX WINTER claims that Wilt was dunking his FT's, AND, multiple NEWSPAPER accounts, AT THE TIME, which verified it.

"Witnessed".. WOW!
Quote:

He also laughed at my assertion that Wilt had a good outside shot (using a FT attempt by a Wilt, late in his career, as some kind of "evidence".) And yet, we not only a HOF coach claiming that Wilt did INDEED have a good outsdie shot, we are now getting more-and-more in game footage in which Wilt is CLEARLY hitting a variety of shots from 15+ feet, including JUMP SHOTS.

Haha, what idiot judges a player's shooting skills by a highlight video? Even Chris Mihm looks like an amazing shooter in his highlights..

Wilt is the worst FT-SHOOOOOOOTER of all-time...

Quote:
Still, Dickwad doesn't believe (well, he doesn't WANT to believe it.)

"Dickwad", you are so silly, am I supposed to feel hurt over the fact that an old fart calls me Dickwad?

You really have no life, I feel bad for your wife and kids who have to live with you. You're so obsessed, I can imagine how much you've spammed about Wilt to your poor wife..

So lame that an old fart sits on online day in and out and ******s a basketball player..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote