View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #56
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star

jlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:

"Dickwad", you are so silly, am I supposed to feel hurt over the fact that an old fart calls me Dickwad?

You really have no life, I feel bad for your wife and kids who have to live with you. You're so obsessed, I can imagine how much you've spammed about Wilt to your poor wife..

So lame that an old fart sits on online day in and out and ******s a basketball player..

Give it up Dickwad...

You have been shredded here. And you NEVER provide ANY evidence to the contrary in ANY of these discussions.

We have VIDEO footage, respected first hand accounts, newpaper articles which confirm them...and all you provide is that you don't believe it.
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote