View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #57
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukal
It's not hating on Wilt, most fans here consider him at least top 5 all time with some who puts him in the GOAT status. Me personally I dislike how his stans would believe everything they read or hear about him and preach it as gospel.

Also regarding Tex Winter's interview, he said Wilt wasn't on top of the circle but was 3 steps behind it. So at minimum, if Wilt could dunk his free throw he would need at least 4-5 steps to get to the line since he was 3 steps behind the circle. It might be possible but highly unlikely.

Also in that Wilt statement, he said he was inside the circle in dunking his free throw. Being inside the circle and taking 3 small steps to dunk the free throw is entirely different from being 3 steps behind the circle as Tex described. So which is which? :confusedshrug:

No you stupid F_ck

He says 3 steps in both interviews and says - and I quote:

"He wasn't at the top of the circle but was about 3 steps behind it"

And In neither does he describe the steps as "small"

stop making shit up.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote