View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

So this past week I've been rummaging through the ultra geeky visual novel Katawa Shoujo.

http://www.destructoid.com/disabled-...w-218974.phtml

The ostracized visual novel about dating disabled girls spawned out of 4chan (wow that sounds awful), which was just released a month ago after a 4+ year development period. Because of my innately geeky nature, boredom and curiosity because of it's substantial news coverage, I decided to give the title a spin. I've never played one of these visual novels before and was quite reserved coming into it, only to find that the stories are quite sophisticated and the music is pretty solid.

I liked it. If you like games such as Phoenix Wright and/or Anime you should check it out, it's totally free.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote