View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #40
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Southland is coming back in January!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Just when you think this show cant get any better, they come up with an even better episode
Anybody else liking Liu's performance? She has just fit right in like she has been with the show since the beginning. On another note Sammy and Ben should just move on, their bickering is getting comical, gotta grow up both of them.
i thought the episode was decent in comparisons to last weeks. i expected something very big to happen but the largest crisis was liu's removal of the orange tip lol. i was face palming when jon appear to be wanting to purchase drugs then it turned out it was his sponsor.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote