View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 12:22 PM   #13
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would like to see him back at 4 for 9 million club option on the 5th. We'll prolly give him 10. I don't know, it's a tough call. Joe D has his work cut out for him.

If we were to sign and trade him with Orlando's pick, I don't know who would really be an upgrade. What center is a solid defender, preferebly help side cos Sheed and Dyess are great on the ball in the post, can put 12-15 ppg, and is available?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote