View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 05:26 AM   #30
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Predict Knicks record this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Well yo know I'm always optimistic ...
I have a feeling Melo will go more and more into beast mode as the postseason approaches
He's slowly getting back.

I think Melo played well against the Cavs and Celtics.
23.5 points,6 rebounds and 3 assists on 17-37 shooting (46%).
He made some excellent cuts and off-ball moves,that's nice to see.He should use that way more often.

He definitely needs to get better as the season progresses for the Knicks to have a chance in the playoffs.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote