View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #4
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers are turning against Mike Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Brown is best as the defensive coordinator. He has no business running the team as the head-coach. He is almost like the D'Antoni of defense. Look at how the Knicks look with D'Antoni as the headcoach.. Good offense, everything else meh.... crap.

I thought the Lakers rushed the hiring of Mike Brown. I would have been perfectly good with him if he was one of the main assistant coaches (the right hand man of the headcoach like Kurt Rambis was to Phil). Mike Brown is a great defensive mind - the defense the Lakers play this season is solid. They just can't do anything on the offense though...

Who would have thought that OFFENSE would be an issue with this team??

There were a few articles implying that Kuester is a pretty good offensive coach..The question is how good is he really?
If he is good, how possible is it that
a. Kobe and other players choose to freelance and do their thing.
b. The players are still adjusting, having to forget the triangle offense and learn the new play patterns in still limited time. I do think they are prioritizing on executing/practicing thier defensive schemes.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote